Sunday, June 8, 2014

My First Song!

Just look at me. If I look the part, does it matter what my songs sound like? No. 


I have found my calling. I'm sure of it. I'm abandoning my college plans and instead I'm going to pursue a career as a songwriter. Check out my very first attempt. I think it's going to be a chart topper. 

Hey boy! I think you're really cute.
I'm using my female wiles to attract you.
You have a girlfriend, but that's okay.
You probably wouldn't go for me anyway.

Hey boy! Let's go grab some coffee.
You'll see me caffeinated, and then you'll really want me.
I get agitated and my skin goes kinda blotchy.
But that's no reason to say you'd be better off without me.

Why does this always happen?
The guys I like, they don't like me.
Why does this always happen?
The guys that do are so geeky.

Hey boy! I'm feeling really lonely.
You should come on over and you can be my homie.
I that know you don't like me, and it's not okay.
I overly attached and I want you to staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

Why does this always happen?
The guys I like, they don't like me.
Why does this always happen?
My life's gonna be so solitary.


Hope you had a great time jammin' to that one! More to come once I sign that record deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment