Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Get Your Life Together

Hello friends. Today is the kind of day when I try to forget that I have lots of homework that I'm supposed to do instead of eating lunch. Two weeks until graduation and I'm still doing this kind of crap even though these grades really don't matter. Damn my sense of responsibility! Damn my academic mind! So this is all you're getting today because I'm just surrendering to life and my homework at the moment.

In the meantime, please enjoy some fun photos of the awards ceremony last night. I managed to somehow win six awards in legitimate categories. Here are two really fun photos for you to enjoy! And by fun I mean so blurry you can't tell if those are people or chicken nuggets. Real post tomorrow, I promise.

Very so excite.

Bootiful as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment