Thursday, July 23, 2015

POPE'S DOPE


HERE ARE SOME REASONS WHY THE POPE IS PRETTY DOPE, AND I WOULD NOT BE OPPOSED TO TAKING ON THE POSITION AT SOME POINT IN MY LIFE. 

-You get to boss a lot of people around. The power is enticing, obviously. (Shit is coveting power sinful?)
-Your shoes can be super sparkly and people won’t bat an eye.
-Really cool hats. Like Pharrel circa 2013 has nothing on you.
-Your vehicle has your name built into it: Popemobile. Even if I called my car the Alexandramobile, people still wouldn't be inclined to let me lead a billion people in the pursuit of eternal life. 

-Smoke signals are a legitimate form of communication used by the Vatican. Mad respect. 
-You stand in front of large gatherings of people, tell them stuff in a dead language, and they still nod and think, "Yeah, okay cool. I like this guy's message."
-The job comes with furnished housing, which is pretty nice. 



But let's be real. I wanna be the pope so I can wear this and people will be like @Pope You have very nice taste and I will be like Thank u my child, @god has #blessed me with sweg.

1 comment:

  1. damn you really reppin benedict 16 in this aka "blind eye but sees just fine"

    ReplyDelete