|Found llamas on the corner today after class. What can I say? I go to Berkeley.|
Llamas actually make better friends than humans do. Here are some reasons why.
1) Llamas are the perfect cuddle buddies. They're soft, gentle, and you are unlikely to develop feelings for them. If you do develop feelings for your llama friend, you should probably seek the help of a trained professional, because that's a situation too messed up to let you friends deal with.
2) If you need to practice braiding someone's hair and your friends can't sit still (or you just don't have friends), a llama would probably let you braid its fur. Probably.
3) Llamas are vegetarian, so you don't have to be.
4) If you're late to class, your llama might give you a ride. Do you have a human friend that would give you a piggy-back ride cross-campus? Didn't think so.
5) Llamas are the ultimate statement accessory. Everyone will be dying to know why you thought it was a good idea to tie the llama's harness around your waist.
6) Llamas make the best wingmen: fluffy, cute, and they won't flirt with your person of interest.
7) Llamas won't throw off your girl-guy ratio.
8) Llamas are #organic.
9) If you're playing hide and seek with some of your human friends, you could hide in your llama's fur and not be found for days.
I'm sure there are other reasons but I'm pretty tired and can't think of them right now so if you befriend a llama please let me know what I missed.
10) Everyone will be wondering why the hell you brought a llama to a party.